Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid S Delayed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was told today that there are many delays due to supply chain challenges. He said, “you know what’s happening in Europe, right?”
dont really see how the current situation in Europe would effect car production in the US short term, Long term for sure. But not for deliveries that where expected in 2-3 weeks. seems like a convenient excuse and a pretty shameful one at that.

Reactions: JakesterMcZap
just talked to a quite unhelpful SA that told me that all model S cars where delayed, but wouldn't give me any more info 😠😤
This is why I accepted my MSLR (not a Plaid) and took delivery on 3/2/22, despite the fact my car was one of the last produced with the older lights and charge port (born on 2/9/22).

I had ordered on 6/28/21, and was out of patience! I feared that if I passed on this one, it would be another month's-long delay in getting another, given all the weirdness going on in the world, so I took the car.

Pretty happy with it now, and I have no regrets about my decision (especially when I hear about the continuing delays and EDD push-backs!).

Tesla just changed the Est delivery on their website from 4-8 to 4-10 for the S Plaid. but even thet seems like a bait and switch as the EDD times current orders ar 19 weeks out once they get updated on the App
For PR still shows 4-8. But we only can order the Plaid not the LR. I got a Friend with an order from 12/31 and is receiving on 3/17. Mine is from 2/27 and doesn’t have an EDD yet.
6F9DC466-013B-430C-A984-BBD1F540C9BD.jpeg