Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid S Delayed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just be happy you got matched early. If you didn't have to call and they auto-matched any inventory car, it wouldn't have gone to you :)
You're exactly right. I don't know if I jumped in front of a older order or not. The way things have been progressing I think there's a good chance I did. I'm happy to have a VIN, but not necessarily at the cost of another person "inline". Not a great system.

Which tracking sites are you referring to?
Well I'll leave a few links here, but it's not inclusive. I encourage you to Google, "Tesla Inventory Tracking", to see what works best for your needs. There's also Facebook, Twitter and Discord to check. I don't use FB or Twitter, but others have said it is a viable tool.

I took delivery yesterday. With the exception of the bottom of the front bumper and the panel behind it being damaged by the transport, it was a good experience. Parts on order and service appointment made. My SA was very apologetic and helpful to get the damage resolved ASAP.
Everything was included, from all the panels in the rear to the Tesla flash drive in the glove compartment. Fit and finish was shockingly good, sans a few gummy, greasy spots here and there that I wiped up in seconds at home. Interior was perfect and everything works as it should.
Plaid mode is crazy! I leave it at that.
Hang in there, you'll be rewarded.

Exact delivery estimate was June 20-August 1...
Vin# arrived 5/25
Picked up the beast on 5/31...

Attachments

• IMG_0531.JPG
    IMG_0531.JPG
    628.4 KB · Views: 88