Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid Vibration around 38-42MPH....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. Had that same work done and after four days my vibration returned, worse than before. May you have better luck.
I see your inovice, I got the same exact parts. I'm wondering if there is not also some adjustments on the motor mounts that they are not documenting. So far two of us have it solved. But yes, of course I will keep updated if it returns.

Ok, just dropped my car off and I was lucky enough to get the same tech that drove my car back in September. He stated that Tesla engineering is now authorizing the SC's to replace the half shafts to address this issue. He then stated that it resolved the vibration in a Plaid that was brought in a few weeks ago. Fingers crossed and I will update this thread when I get the car back.

Ok, just dropped my car off and I was lucky enough to get the same tech that drove my car back in September. He stated that Tesla engineering is now authorizing the SC's to replace the half shafts to address this issue. He then stated that it resolved the vibration in a Plaid that was brought in a few weeks ago. Fingers crossed and I will update this thread when I get the car back.
Well, it doesn't (fix the problem) in most cases.

Reactions: xEvoLveDx

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 7.38.48 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 7.38.48 PM.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 69
  • Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 7.39.17 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 7.39.17 PM.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 57
Here ya go!
Based on city were you at the Tampa Service Center? Who did you talk with there? I'm brining mine in for other stuff next week and I'd like to reference your case if you don't mind. Feel free to PM me on the side.

EDIT: You also have same configuration I had that I let the allocation lapse. Wonder if you bought my build? LOL. Did you get yours in September?

Based on city were you at the Tampa Service Center? Who did you talk with there? I'm brining mine in for other stuff next week and I'd like to reference your case if you don't mind. Feel free to PM me on the side.

EDIT: You also have same configuration I had that I let the allocation lapse. Wonder if you bought my build? LOL. Did you get yours in September?

Yes, the Tampa SC. I can't recall his name but my service advisor was Shawn Burns. They know my car, it's wrapped in STK DYNOblack Matte Black PPF. Just have them look it up under my name, Scott Gillis tied to service invoice number 3000S0003593984.

Yes, I took delivery on 9/22 so perhaps it was your car. ;)