Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid Vibration around 38-42MPH....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was mentioned in this other thread it the bushing could be related in the last few posts.

I have tweeted this thread out to several YouTubers, let's see if anything comes of it.

Reactions: xEvoLveDx
Agreed. Looks like I will have both vibration flavors for a while.

Seems like I can't stomach the drop in prices, so I will be keeping the new MS at least 3 years.

Is there a thread for post delivery issues in general?
Yes, this one:

Yes, this one:

Ok, but the one embedded, pasted below, is what I was looking for. I'm gonna book mark it, something tells me I'll be needing it...

Thanks....

The purpose of this thread is to collect observed issues with the 2021 Model S Plaid/LR refresh. Missing features, software bugs, recurrent panel alignment issues, etc. 2021+ Model S and Model S Plaid Refresh Issues Thread

Ok, but the one embedded, pasted below, is what I was looking for. I'm gonna book mark it, something tells me I'll be needing it...

Thanks....

The purpose of this thread is to collect observed issues with the 2021 Model S Plaid/LR refresh. Missing features, software bugs, recurrent panel alignment issues, etc. 2021+ Model S and Model S Plaid Refresh Issues Thread
Yeah that’s for all issues, - I thought you just meant immediate post-delivery.

So this is probably a false positive as my experience is that my vibration isn’t always consistent regarding vibration intensity….

But I would like to see if anyone who upgraded to 36.1 can reproduce.

I upgraded yesterday. Took 4 drives today and had no vibration at all.

Again, don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up.