Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Planning a trip to San Miqueo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like to drive from Pensacola, Fl to San Miquel, Mexico. I'm concern about the last leg from southern tip of Texas to San Miquel. There doesn't appear to be any chargers available between those 2 places and the distance between them is close to 400 miles. Has anyone driven this route?

I tried using A Better Route Planner. I was unable to plan the entire route (this trip encompasses two different regions of the world according to ABRP.) By breaking the trip up into two parts I was able to plan a trip route from Pensacola, FL to Brownsville, TX. Then a second trip route from Matamoros. Mexico to San Miguel De Allende, Gto, Mexico.

There are two legs of the Matamoros to San Miguel trip that require stopping at a Tesla Destination Charger (Tesla HPWC *):

Hotel One Reynosa, Valle Alto for 2 hr, 20 min

Bosques De Monterreal for 2 hr, 35 min

* You can specify the types of chargers that can be used by ABRP in the setting.

I tried using A Better Route Planner. I was unable to plan the entire route (this trip encompasses two different regions of the world according to ABRP.) By breaking the trip up into two parts I was able to plan a trip route from Pensacola, FL to Brownsville, TX. Then a second trip route from Matamoros. Mexico to San Miguel De Allende, Gto, Mexico.

There are two legs of the Matamoros to San Miguel trip that require stopping at a Tesla Destination Charger (Tesla HPWC *):

Hotel One Reynosa, Valle Alto for 2 hr, 20 min

Bosques De Monterreal for 2 hr, 35 min

* You can specify the types of chargers that can be used by ABRP in the setting.
Thanks, this is very helpful.