Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plano Texas SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi y’all!

Just wanted to share my experience at the Plano SC today. Scheduled an appt to get some delivery scratches handled as well as the ill-fitting window seals. Drove in at 8am and they were ready to go, no big line with 24 service managers trying to find their way through a line of cars, just Dennis and I reviewing what needed to be done. After he looked at the seals and the plastic piece behind the outside mirrors, Brandon came over to review the scratches. Set me up with a loaner Model S, which I am so glad I did not buy, and off I went. Received several texts with update from Dennis throughout the day and they were done by 12:30. Went to pick up the 3P and was not exactly happy with one of the paint corrections, so Brandon set it up to visit their preferred body shop about 10 mins away. Next step is to take the 3P back to Tesla where they will set me up with another loaner and they will work it out with the body shop to get the door repainted and back to me. These two gents were so incredibly helpful, this was by far my best experience using any service department. I have driven Ford F150s for years through work and my wife drive a Mercedez, neither dealership could touch the service I received today. I am so in love with my car, but I love that my local SC knows great customer service!