Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

plastic replica licence plate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi to everybody :) I just get new baby, and I new at this board, but I think some body will help me. I saw plastic Ontario licence plate on tesla 3, and look like it a replica, it sticked to the bumper. Is any body know on this board where I can do it to. Please help me, I don't want drill a bumper. And I need to do it ASAP

Hi to everybody :) I just get new baby, and I new at this board, but I think some body will help me. I saw plastic Ontario licence plate on tesla 3, and look like it a replica, it sticked to the bumper. Is any body know on this board where I can do it to. Please help me, I don't want drill a bumper. And I need to do it ASAP
Check in your frunk and trunk (including the hideaway, and left side bins) mine had a front plate holder with 3m tape installed and ready to be attached.

I highly recommend THE Bandit license plate holder. Very durable and it won't impede any air flow to the battery.

Attachments

• 20180908_120836.jpg
    20180908_120836.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: TonyPham
nice mod @Viserion definitely saving $$$, just make sure that license plate does not interfere with the cooling vents. I believe I saw in "the bandit" thread that Tesla engineers did not recommend any plates blocking the vents. I spent $53K on my Model 3 so another $120,.00 was worth the "essential" spend getting the bandit plate holder.

nice mod @Viserion definitely saving $$$, just make sure that license plate does not interfere with the cooling vents. I believe I saw in "the bandit" thread that Tesla engineers did not recommend any plates blocking the vents. I spent $53K on my Model 3 so another $120,.00 was worth the "essential" spend getting the bandit plate holder.
Yes, I have not done this yet. I am still waiting for my M3. I just happen to come across this video. I will find a way to band the long screws upwards. I am for sure not spending 100 bucks for tag brackets.