Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plastidipped the slipstreams for winter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks great but beware that there is a reason they sent you four cans. You need to put the product on very thick if you plan on being able to easily remove it. With only two cans, it will be a total bitch to remove (It will also not last as long).

Just a PSA...
So if you're putting an entire can on each wheel, do you do it in layers, with drying in between? Seems like if you just laid it on it would run?

I did black with pearlizer over the top last time. It turns out a dark grey metallic. It’s my favorite so far. I’ve also done the anthracite grey before. I’ve also done red, yellow, and white. Not all at the same time. I’ve never peeled it off before. I just keep painting over the previous color.

Do you have pictures of your car with the anthracite gray wheels? My car is also black, so would be cool to see what it looks like, before I paint them.

Do you have pictures of your car with the anthracite gray wheels? My car is also black, so would be cool to see what it looks like, before I paint them.
Anthracite gray:
C58194A2-23D6-43A6-8FBA-8012EB783BDF.jpeg

Flat black with pearlizer coat over the top:
17587F27-CBBF-4352-B408-F622AC4E8861.jpeg