Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pleasant Grove, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A5CF8687-4E42-4B4B-8163-8CBB19C287A9.jpeg

I took this picture earlier today. It should be clearly visible from I-15.

Reactions: KJD and Park2670
It’s coming along! They were epoxying the shop floor today. Showroom looked mostly in place. Sad to only see 2 superchargers. I wonder if they’re only for Tesla use and not public. I know the v2 at the showroom in SLC is pretty much just used for new deliveries. They had papers on the chargers telling people to go to the new v3.

B8F2EB62-E0CF-4875-B41E-5CFCC7C2B7D1.jpeg
4D21D012-6EE3-4C09-8C3E-F1498B201BA1.jpeg

@rcoleblack Thank you for posting pictures of the new service center.

As busy as the Salt Lake City service center is, this is a great addition to have. At the same time I think it is disappointing that Utah county does not have any supercharger locations of it's own. Just two stalls has to mean that this is for new car deliveries only.

Are they going to post a sign on those 2 charging stalls telling the public to just drive to Draper location ? That does not seem like a good solution to me.

Not that anyone cares besides me, just pointing out to the news agency that this is NOT a rendering of the Pleasant Grove service center. This is a photo of the new Liberty Lake, WA, service center... The white building in the background is very distinctive. Also, the elevations/drawings of the sides posted by MarcoRP does not match the photo. (This is my local service center... 😉)

Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 7.07.25 PM.png

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV
Ive been talking to them there, they are pretty set on the superchargers being private use only (loaners, inventory, etc).
But the building and people are all amazing people and are truly helpful. Appreciate all of their hard work to get us another location in Utah.

• Love
Reactions: camthehombre
Hey @corywright, @tes-s, @Big Earl.. The superchargers here are open, they just aren't open to the public. Not sure what that means for Supercharge.info but maybe time to change the status from permit to open, or more likely remove them from the map since they aren't for anyone to just use, only service related charging is technically allowed.

Unsure what the best course of action is, but they aren't in permitting anymore, that's certain.

Not sure what that means for Supercharge.info but maybe time to change the status from permit to open, or more likely remove them from the map since they aren't for anyone to just use, only service related charging is technically allowed.
A little late here, but we've now removed this one from supercharge.info. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Reactions: KJD and Fiver