Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PLEASE add your address to Plugshare, since the HPWC's are shipping.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unless you live on the East or West coast, it is difficult to drive any distance and use public charging. Now that Model S is delivering regularly and the HPWC's are finally shipping, I sure wish people would add their addresses to Plugshare.com. I am committed to the EV revolution, so I have added a NEMA 14-50 plug at my office that is available 24-7 outside. I also have the HPWC available during business hours in our warehouse. I have also added my residence address for other Tesla owners to use. You can customize how it can read, during certain hours, call first, only Tesla's, etc. If more people added their info to the site, traveling distances would sure be easier - at least until the Super Chargers are added nationwide. The more HPWC's that are available, the easier it is to drive - especially in Texas!

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes looking at the map will make more sense. Here is current charging from Plugshare.com (excluding regular wall outlets and chademo's)
TeslaCharging.jpg

Last edited:
I added mine before getting the car and have had no interest, even though I'm in Las Vegas and people often complain about having nowhere to charge. I think people would rather use a public charger or don't want to go out of their way.