Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please add your info to sheet tracking AWD orders (cool summaries!)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the Tesla forum, someone started a spreadsheet to track AWD orders. Feel free to add your order if you're interested.

I've added a Summary tab with a couple of charts, e.g.:

upload_2018-7-31_17-27-8.png

I was curious about where AWD orders were from - northern and mountainous regions? So I added a chart for location. So far only 1/3 of the people have filled this out, so please add to it to get better representation:

upload_2018-7-31_17-28-36.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-31_17-27-59.png
    upload_2018-7-31_17-27-59.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 30
We added an item for P-AWD and included the 20" config too for that.

Going to publish it to the Performance waiting list on the Tesla forums too, might as well since the two configurations are being delivered concurrently apparently and more data is more better.

We added an item for P-AWD and included the 20" config too for that.

Going to publish it to the Performance waiting list on the Tesla forums too, might as well since the two configurations are being delivered concurrently apparently and more data is more better.

Looks good, @Revelate. Let me know how I can help so we don't step on each other's toes! (I added a configuration column B without seeing there was one being worked on to the right ;) Wheels summary chart now includes 20".)

Yeah we were dueling a bit but it worked out OK :)

So far so good and we're getting more data.

Oh something from the Tesla forums for the curious (Credit to SteveWin1 over there):

AWD.jpg
PvsNonP.jpg

It looks as though Tesla is running PAWD and AWD on the same line (which would make sense, just swap the motor(s) and incidentally is probably the fair way to do it for reservation holders) but that would concur with the seemingly busy PAWD last week, and busy AWD this week from anecdotal reports.

Reactions: jkirkwood001
Yeah we were dueling a bit but it worked out OK :)

So far so good and we're getting more data.

Oh something from the Tesla forums for the curious (Credit to SteveWin1 over there):

AWD.jpg
PvsNonP.jpg

It looks as though Tesla is running PAWD and AWD on the same line (which would make sense, just swap the motor(s) and incidentally is probably the fair way to do it for reservation holders) but that would concur with the seemingly busy PAWD last week, and busy AWD this week from anecdotal reports.

Sounds good. Well done, @Revelate.

BTW, where is the Data entry form? This was added later, right? Good idea, but I don't know where it is! Since all the charts are based on the Data sheet, I'm having to go in, look for new entries in the entry form sheet according to unique Username, and copy them over to data. Not ideal. Also, people don't see their entry-form data in the charts until I copy in later.

Thanks.