Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please check BBB before order tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had my Tesla S little over two years still under warranty but no matter problem I have Tesla won’t take care about it until I find BBB
Tesla only got 1.23/5 then I thought I am not alone.

Attachments

• 1F351805-AA7A-4332-B24A-0AA213232ADD.png
    1F351805-AA7A-4332-B24A-0AA213232ADD.png
    310.1 KB · Views: 108
Took you 2 years to find us and share that? Thanks, we needed to know and no one else would open up

From this other post the OP made, it appears that they are trying to blame tesla for the fact that they ran into something while parking:

Reactions: DavidB
BBB customer reviews are not the same as BBB complaints... I give reviews the same credibility as google or yelp, that is, they tend to attract the disaffected, so can be skewed.

What can be interesting is looking over the formal BBB Complaints and how they were resolved. I haven't done so with Tesla, because what's the point, but I have used it to look at some of the dealerships if I get a bad vibe and want to see if its just me. There are a couple here in Dallas I am very hesitant to do business with after reading a few dozen. Again, by design they are going to attract people with complaints, so they can only be taken for what they're worth and don't (necessarily) paint the entire picture.