Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please Critique my MX100D Quote, Thanks!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks in advance for the help. I have been looking for an inventory vehicle for about 2 months now and they finally found one that looks interesting. I am a complete newb to Tesla and expensive cars in general. I was hoping that some of you kind veterans would help me critique the vehicle that has been quoted to me. I told the dealer I wanted a 100D with all black interior, carbon fiber decor, and a second row center console in either White, Grey or Black. After a month this is the first vehicle they have found me to hit those requests. I am trying to decide if this is a good deal or not. If I build this vehicle new, there is a $5700.00 price difference that I can't figure out. I have about 48 hours to decide if this is a good deal. The specs are as follows:

Model X 100 D
Obsidian Black
AP Firmware 2.0
Enhanced Autopilot
Dual Drive
20" Sonic Carbon Wheels
6 seat interior w/center console
carbon fiber decor
Black Premium Interior with dark headliner
Premium Interior
Smart Suspension
Fog Lamps
Ultra Hi Fi Sound
Black Alcantara Headliner
Sub Zero Weather Package

It has 1,260 miles on it.
Price is $125,250
Price Adjustment of -$10,200.00

2 questions I have thought of for my SA when they open tomorrow is: Does this vehicle have Autopilot Hardware Version 2.5? And Does this vehicle have a tow package? Can anyone determine the answers to these questions based on the other features that are included? Thanks for the help!

Thanks in advance for the help. I have been looking for an inventory vehicle for about 2 months now and they finally found one that looks interesting. I am a complete newb to Tesla and expensive cars in general. I was hoping that some of you kind veterans would help me critique the vehicle that has been quoted to me. I told the dealer I wanted a 100D with all black interior, carbon fiber decor, and a second row center console in either White, Grey or Black. After a month this is the first vehicle they have found me to hit those requests. I am trying to decide if this is a good deal or not. If I build this vehicle new, there is a $5700.00 price difference that I can't figure out. I have about 48 hours to decide if this is a good deal. The specs are as follows:

Model X 100 D
Obsidian Black
AP Firmware 2.0
Enhanced Autopilot
Dual Drive
20" Sonic Carbon Wheels
carbon fiber decor
Premium Interior
Smart Suspension
Fog Lamps
Ultra Hi Fi Sound
Sub Zero Weather Package

Price is $125,250

2 questions I have thought of for my SA when they open tomorrow is: Does this vehicle have Autopilot Hardware Version 2.5? And Does this vehicle have a tow package? Can anyone determine the answers to these questions based on the other features that are included? Thanks for the help!

Im down to 24 hours to go. More feed back would be appreciated. Is this a good deal?

Model X 100 D
Obsidian Black
AP Firmware 2.0
Enhanced Autopilot
Dual Drive
20" Sonic Carbon Wheels
carbon fiber decor
Premium Interior
Smart Suspension
Fog Lamps
Ultra Hi Fi Sound
Sub Zero Weather Package

Price is $125,250

If you have the vin you can find out whether it has 2.5or not

There’s almost definitely no tow package on that X, so add $1,250 if you want it.

I spoke with the sales advisor today who got confirmation that they are adding it to the vehicle for me for free :)

If you have the vin you can find out whether it has 2.5or not

I spoke with my SA today who told me it had a build date of 9/17. It has 2.5 hardware but no tow package, fortunately they have agreed to put it on for free.