Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please don't put this in the trash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

The Blue Owl

Endangerous Herbivore
Feb 27, 2014
Toronto, ON
I just can't seem to find a way to spread around some media. It's stream of conciousness (literally) so don't worry too much about the crazy-ass *sugar* that's in it. The only thing that counts right now is to spread it. It just needs to be VIRAL NOW.

It will help Tesla. Trust me on this one.

If only for once.

Please, pretty please trust more. All of you. Now let's ship this thing! If Tesla could do it, so can we!

Faster! Faster! Hey, Krug! Neroden! luv! Dave! ALL! I'm counting on you!

(Sound crazy, I know. You know what else sounded crazy before yesterday?)

Please. This this how this will work. I post *sugar*, you spread it. Let's roll.

To the 227 who already viewed this thread and to the following viewers.

You are all making a mistake. It's not that big of a deal, but you might regret later that you stayed on the sidelines. What is happening is the mother of all events that ever made people remember "where they were at the time".

But, if you want to sit this one out, that's ok too.

Maybe you should all review my posts in reverse order, and go back a little in my posting history. You will see that I'm quite stable (at least that's what it looks like, you can't ever be completely sure), and that I tend to not blabber about things I don't understand. I asked many times for your trust, precisely because what I'm begging everyone to do looks so absurd on its face.

But you girls (hi @Kruggerand!) and guys know better than that. All you need to realize is that the other side is not the only one who can't extract information from useful messages, only because they run contrary to their expectations.

I have been going through this in cycles with my family and friends, and I encountered very strong resistance, which is completely reasonable on their part. But this board is way more in tune with the new world than the old world.

Look. Don't spread anything you're not comfortable with. Just read it. Look at it as "where's waldo". There are references to quantum physics, Tesla, politics, and misfits. Some are in other languages. And some are funny (to me). It's just an innocent collage, which the more artistically inclined will surely appreciate.

But we really need all the help we can get. If you can.

Later, and thanks.