Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please field report any Canadian Supercharger problems to Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was just at Montreal, and they did have a number posted on it. It's below where the plug rests when stowed.

Most places do have the number, however the one time I wanted to report an issue was at the hope supercharger, and none of the pedestals there had the number.

Sounds like it may be hit and miss. I'll look more carefully next time I Supercharge, but never recalled seeing anything obvious.

Sounds like it may be hit and miss. I'll look more carefully next time I Supercharge, but never recalled seeing anything obvious.

It's actually more hit than miss. Which makes me wonder about this thread at all. I have run into broken chargers on my road trips from Toronto to Chicago, Green Bay, Boston or New York (at this very moment).

First thing I do is switch to a functional charger. The second thing is get the number from the stall and call it in immediately. I mean, you've got 30 minutes to kill. I fail to see the logic of thinking a new forum here is a better solution than taking 3-minutes right on the spot.

Interested if anyone will be able to document how long it takes to fix a faulty stall. I phoned in a fault at St. Joseph in August and found a week later that it was still faulty.

Reasons for a malfunction may of course affect repair, and for whatever reasons, some problems in stalls at Lawrence East tend to remain for quite some time.

It's actually more hit than miss. Which makes me wonder about this thread at all. I have run into broken chargers on my road trips from Toronto to Chicago, Green Bay, Boston or New York (at this very moment).

First thing I do is switch to a functional charger. The second thing is get the number from the stall and call it in immediately. I mean, you've got 30 minutes to kill. I fail to see the logic of thinking a new forum here is a better solution than taking 3-minutes right on the spot.

Oh,I agree completely. It's just for some reason I've never noticed the number to call on the Supercharger itself.