Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please help me out on forum restrictions applicable to new members

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am a new member here, having only posted a handful of times. I am a little confused as to what restrictions apply to new members and when these may cease applying.

For example, I cannot figure out how to give a "like" to someone else's post, though I see it is obviously available to members. Is it something that will eventually be permitted once my post count increases, or is it the case of my just being clueless as to where to click.

[EDIT: I just see now that I am permitted to "like". It may have been as a result of having added a few more posts to my count today, or maybe I was just previously clueless. Same for "edit" function . . . at first I could not find any edit button, but now I see it and can edit my posts. Hmm, maybe all the restrictions have now fallen away, as I have reached the lofty milestone of 8 whole posts . . . .?]

I searched for a general forum explanation of the restrictions on new members, unsuccessfully. The forum rules did not discuss this topic. But I do get a forum indication that as a new member my abilities/rights here are limited. But what are the limitations and when do they cease?

Thanks for any and all info you can provide.

Last edited: