Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please help: Need a recommended electrican in the Denver area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did the install go?

It went great. We didn't hear back from them after scheduling the installation but they showed up right on schedule. The first day, the electrician ran all of the conduit as well as the wiring for the two 14-50 outlets. On the second day, they combined many of the breakers on the garage subpanel, installed the outlets, upgraded the breaker in the main panel that feeds the garage and a second guy showed up to help pull wire through the conduit. I haven't been able to test the outlets out yet but I assume they are working. If you find yourself in the neighborhood, maybe you could stop by and give them a try? ;-) Just be sure to bring your UMC since I don't have one yet.

Thanks again for the recommendation and for allowing me to see the quality of the work that they performed in your garage.

It went great. We didn't hear back from them after scheduling the installation but they showed up right on schedule. The first day, the electrician ran all of the conduit as well as the wiring for the two 14-50 outlets. On the second day, they combined many of the breakers on the garage subpanel, installed the outlets, upgraded the breaker in the main panel that feeds the garage and a second guy showed up to help pull wire through the conduit. I haven't been able to test the outlets out yet but I assume they are working. If you find yourself in the neighborhood, maybe you could stop by and give them a try? ;-) Just be sure to bring your UMC since I don't have one yet.

Thanks again for the recommendation and for allowing me to see the quality of the work that they performed in your garage.

Yeah I can stop by anytime. Let me know when, and we can test.