Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please help to find pyrofuse on Tesla S 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update…

Yes, it should be continuity there… seller refund me my money and I ordered another one from another selle
Update…

Yes, it should be continuity there… seller refund me my money and I ordered another one from another seller
hi if you wanting just to see if it all works and change the 12v abit, I bypassed my pyro switch by using 2 crocodile clips on each end of a piece of wire clipped to each bolt while it was bolted in place with the cap on.👍

Hi all. For couple dais ago I bought tesla model s 2015 which had small accident and drivers and knee airbag and belt are deployed. The car is on the way to me. As I know it won't start.
I have read many topics about it and as I understand Tesla model s has two of the pyro fuses: one for 12v and second for High Voltage Battery.
I already know where they are located on my car: 12v fuse is locate right side of Fuse box in the front compartment; the HVB fuse is located on the HVB passenger side.
I'd like to order the needed fuse to install it directly when the car is arrived. So can anyone tell me, please which one of them is normally deploing when crash happens? or Both of them?
Thanks in Advance
Nico