Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please include location for non-shippable items

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
80% of the ads here are for wheels and tires, and users have to drill in to figure out where they are, whether it's local sale only, etc. Just include the location in the subject line and help your own advertising as well as your audience.
Related: it would be nice if the mobile browser version of this forum included the user's location as the full browser version does. I think lots of posters assume their location is automatically displayed right under their name if they populated that field of their profile. But yeah, a general location (even if just the two letter state abbreviation with the more exact location within the body of the listing) would be a helpful workaround. The crap part is that none of the people who care to list that info will see this. It's also why they tend to get a lot less money for their items as they tend to do the most minimal amount of work in life.

Related: it would be nice if the mobile browser version of this forum included the user's location as the full browser version does. I think lots of posters assume their location is automatically displayed right under their name if they populated that field of their profile.

Just turn your phone into landscape mode:

upload_2020-7-17_13-27-19.png

• Helpful
Reactions: LoL Rick
Just turn your phone into landscape mode:

View attachment 565645

Well now you're just getting fancy.

Would still be better to include the location in the subject line, IMO. Where in CA you are is just as important as that you are in CA. Or TX...or NM...or any large state.

Agreed but my point was that at least with a state in the title you know if it's worth opening the thread to see where within the state it's located. If it says CA in the title on a set of wheels & you live in FL you're probably not going to waste your time. It's only two characters where sometimes character count is important given the limited amount allowed.

Baby steps is my over-arching point I guess.

Reactions: HankLloydRight