Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please, meet Mr. Musk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There appears to be a lot of misconception(s) as to the rootworks of Tesla. PLEASE watch this interview video before posting another stupid ass question about a "fair" truck pull, PLEASE......

Yep he is brilliant but boarder line fruit loops crazy. And what does that Have to do with the showman ship of pulling a 2wd base model f150 with a 4wd much heavier truck?

• Funny
Reactions: Electruck
There appears to be a lot of misconception(s) as to the rootworks of Tesla. PLEASE watch this interview video before posting another stupid ass question about a "fair" truck pull, PLEASE......

First, most people here have already seen it months ago. Second, it's over 2.5 hours long. Third, what specific part in particular are you trying to highlight?

That seems to be always what ordinary people say about geniuses.
I fully agree. But the other part of intelligence is maturity and understanding what you do and do not know, then utilizing others and trusting them in their area of expertise. Again I have no doubt he is intelligent in some areas but inept in others. I’ve met many other eccentric geniuses in my mission work with the homeless population.

• Disagree
I fully agree. But the other part of intelligence is maturity and understanding what you do and do not know, then utilizing others and trusting them in their area of expertise. Again I have no doubt he is intelligent in some areas but inept in others. I’ve met many other eccentric geniuses in my mission work with the homeless population.
And those people you mention have this history of major accomplishments. Seriously?

mmc1FCa.jpg

Elon Musk - Wikipedia

And those people you mention have this history of major accomplishments. Seriously?

mmc1FCa.jpg

Elon Musk - Wikipedia
Well I too can quote a Wikipedia page that says anyone has done anything. In fact I think I’ll change Elon’s Wikipedia page to say under career: obscure 80’s pop culture historian and (not a) flamethrower special ops operator. And he purchased solar city, didn’t start it.

But seriously Yes, Elon is brilliant, but he was also very lucky along the way.

This old interview with Elon has been posted numerous times on TMC, and it has little to do with the Cybertruck.

This old interview with Elon has been posted numerous times on TMC, and it has little to do with the Cybertruck.

Based in your premise then, of old information, 90% of what is being posted in the "CyberTruck" area is OF design ideas/principles/designs which have nothing to do with Mr. Musk's CyberTruck.

At least this video can partially acclimate people to the design and engineer guy who penned the CyberTruck itself. Yet, this thread is moved from the CT area. OK then......