Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello
I logged into my Tesla account as I have been doing...daily, lol. My account was updated with the "
Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery" status which is great! Only confusing thing is that I am financing this vehicle (as I had selected back in March before the shutdown). But the steps are asking me to enter my bank account info as if I was paying in full from my bank account. Am I missing something? Thank you.

LR AWD MSM/White/Induction FSD (Oct 2019)

I answered my own question...they are asking for my $$ down. Does anyone have experience changing that amount? Since I have been making payments to myself monthly, the one silver lining with the covid delay is I have saved more to put down. Or is it best to stick with what I have and just make an extra payment to my loan as soon as it starts?

I answered my own question...they are asking for my $$ down. Does anyone have experience changing that amount? Since I have been making payments to myself monthly, the one silver lining with the covid delay is I have saved more to put down. Or is it best to stick with what I have and just make an extra payment to my loan as soon as it starts?
I got the same request., be able to make adjustments with your delivery advisor.