Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please Recommend car washes in Northern Virginia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been going to the Champions car wash in Tysons Corner for my Model S. But seems they are closed now. Can anyone please recommend any other car wash places in Northen Virginia? Thank you!
LOL I woke up this morning thinking the same. I went to Secarwash in Falls Church couple months ago. Its a brush and belt and they require tesla owners to drive thru. Not the best but worked in a pinch. I am interested in a hand wash but looks like I'm going to hire myself today.

The Flagship car wash place has locations all over DMV and you can get unlimited car washes at all the locations for ~$30/month. They put a little bar code over your VA inspection sticker and you just drive under a sensor and go through. Have to make sure you know how to put your in neutral.

The Flagship car wash place has locations all over DMV and you can get unlimited car washes at all the locations for ~$30/month. They put a little bar code over your VA inspection sticker and you just drive under a sensor and go through. Have to make sure you know how to put your in neutral.
Thanks bhzmark.
Is Flagship car wash a brushless car wash? I am asking because I believe Teslas can only be washed in brushless/touchless car washes, right?

Thanks bhzmark.
Is Flagship car wash a brushless car wash? I am asking because I believe Teslas can only be washed in brushless/touchless car washes, right?

What? No, you can wash them however you like. It's just a car.

Detailers tend to prefer touchless car washes because those brushes usually have rocks and crap in them from previous washes that can scratch your paint. But it's totally personal preference.