Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please show me your MYP with Tsportline TSS 20s?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am most likely going to get the TSS 20s with the Michelin Pilot Sport? But not sure which tire from the Michelin Pilot Sport as I am looking for an all season tire to use. Would love to see and hear from those of you that have done this swap and also thoughts on tires. Assuming this should clear the calipers with no issues. These will replace my Uberturbines which I will be selling. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Wait till September Labor Day weekend. Tsportline has in past years offered a sale with 10% off and/or free shipping.

If you’re looking for an all-season tire from Michelin, you want the Pilot Sport A/S 4 tires. That’s Michelin’s newest all-season performance tire. I have the previous generation Pilot Sport A/S 3+ on my Model 3 and those are excellent tires for treadwear and traction. The A/S 4 tires are suppose to be better across the board in dry and wet weather for traction and braking distances while retaining a good treadwear rating.

Reactions: Daekwan
Wait till September Labor Day weekend. Tsportline has in past years offered a sale with 10% off and/or free shipping.

If you’re looking for an all-season tire from Michelin, you want the Pilot Sport A/S 4 tires. That’s Michelin’s newest all-season performance tire. I have the previous generation Pilot Sport A/S 3+ on my Model 3 and those are excellent tires for treadwear and traction. The A/S 4 tires are suppose to be better across the board in dry and wet weather for traction and braking distances while retaining a good treadwear rating.
Thank you so much for the information. My delivery date is 9/8 so waiting for Labor Day sale is an awesome idea. Thxs.

T Sportline's website shows a black MYP with the 20" TSS wheels on it, so it clears the Performance brakes just fine.

Their website is usually pretty good showing their wheels on different color Tesla cars to get an idea of how it'll look.

T Sportline's website shows a black MYP with the 20" TSS wheels on it, so it clears the Performance brakes just fine.

Their website is usually pretty good showing their wheels on different color Tesla cars to get an idea of how it'll look.
Appreciate it. I saw it on there website also but wanted to see who here had some real world experience. :) I think the TSS in 20s with the Michelin Pilot AS 4 would replace the stock 21’ Uberturbines better from a daily normal usage perspective here in the Northeast.