Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please welcome @jhm as a new mod

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you're ever looking for advice :), I just finished a certification over at Grace Cathedral with Dr. Lauren Artress. A small glimpse of mine (with the solar panels on my house glowing up on the hill). And yes, it has been a project. Yoga, labyrinths, meditation in general - all very helpful in keeping perspective here. :)

View attachment 73782
That is truly lovely. Low water use too. I remember reading Artress' book around 1999. How nice to get to work with her! I'll send you some of my contemplative music in a PM. (I post recordings under my full name, which for professional reasons I do not reveal on TMC.)

Thanks, Robert and everyone, for your welcome to this role.

I might point out that I am also a yoga instructor (RYT-200). So if I ever say something like, "Find a comfortable seated position, connect with your breath, relax around your eyes, mouth, jaw, and throat, allow your mind to settle and connect with your deepest intention before you make another post to TMC," you'll understand where I'm coming from.

Namaste, James

Aren't you also a statistician? Linear regression with a downward dog needed on aisle 5! :biggrin:

Welcome. Very good choice, Robert et al.

Cheers.

I want to thank everyone who wished me well and supported me as a moderator. Unfortunately, for personal reasons unrelated to TMC, I have needed to resign. It was my honor to serve the community in this way even for such a short tenure.

I want to thank everyone who wished me well and supported me as a moderator. Unfortunately, for personal reasons unrelated to TMC, I have needed to resign. It was my honor to serve the community in this way even for such a short tenure.

Well don't be a stranger, OK? And thanks for stepping up while you did. All the best.

James,
If you had to drop either the moderator position or your habit of contributing regularly to the forum, I'm glad you are still contributing regularly. Your viewpoints are unquestionably valuable.

From your experience, I also gained more awareness of the time that might be required to be a moderator. For this reason I'm more appreciative than ever for those moderators who have been with us so long.