Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PLM group buy for refreshed S/X adjustable upper rear camber arms for $600/set billet with spherical bearings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Sam1

Sep 11, 2019
NV
Before I got my UP rear camber arms, I was working in the background with PLM ( Performance Aftermarket Parts | Private Label MFG ) to build an adjustable upper rear camber arm for the refresh S/X. I'm no longer interested in it since my issues have been fixed, but they are looking to still set up a group buy and need someone to work with them to head it up.

They are saying they should be able to make a similar design to the OEM arm with adjustability like some of the others have on the market now, for approximately $600/set. They will be billet with spherical bushings. For this price, they need a minimum of 10 people on board.

If you are interested, please post up here for consolidation, and if you are willing to work with them and head this up, please let me know and I'll get you in touch with them so you can email or chat to the rep via phone. They're wanting to discuss with me over the phone, but honestly I have no vested interest, so I'm not going to spend my time helping arrange anything.