Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plug-In NCW "Fun" Raiser

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Paul & Barbara will be there Fri. night, love the area, this will be our first visit on 4 wheels. Jack, I really look forward to talking with you, (hopefully Fri evening) I want to learn all I can about the Plug in NCW project. I want to hi-jack it for Puget Sound / Olympic Peninsula area. We are not to bad here, but the peninsula is a waste land as far as I can tell. See every one there.

Paul & Barbara will be there Fri. night, love the area, this will be our first visit on 4 wheels. Jack, I really look forward to talking with you, (hopefully Fri evening) I want to learn all I can about the Plug in NCW project. I want to hi-jack it for Puget Sound / Olympic Peninsula area. We are not to bad here, but the peninsula is a waste land as far as I can tell. See every one there.

Check to see if the peninsula counties have an Economic Development District. I believe all Washington counties have formed these usually joining with adjacent counties like happened in north central Washington where Chelan, Douglas and Okanogan Counties joined to form the North Central Washington Economic Development District. These organizations are a great place to start as they concentrate on tourism and EV tourism is a "buzz" topic now. Plug-In North Central Washington will be more than happy to share what we know! I will bring our source documentation and other stuff with me.

Ten Reservations Available

June 6th is only a few weeks away! Come join us as we raise the visibility of EVs in north central Washington! Of course, we developed a plan to to have a good time doing it!

North Cascades Electric Vehicle Rally of Discovery Registration, Mazama - Eventbrite

The registration fee covers the cost of the EVent, prizes and materials to conduct the Poker Run... look further down this thread to see the 2nd Place prize. We will be posting a picture of 1st Place soon.

Poker Run: Defined - A drive through scenic vistas that includes stopping at defined points to draw a card from a deck of cards. After five draws the highest "hand" wins! Also included are opportunities to meet EV drivers from Canada, display of EV technology to local residents in Winthrop, Omak and Pateros; Oh, and having a great time!

Hope you can join in.

Jack

First Place Prize Announced

Plug-In North Central Washington has unveiled the "First Place" prize for the 7 June North Cascades EV Rally of Discovery. Larry McWhitler, a local Mazama artist says that this piece, "...will remind the recipient of the Methow Valley and the many wonders that present themselves there." Come join us! North Cascades Electric Vehicle Rally of Discovery Registration, Mazama - Eventbrite

1st Prize Rally Email.jpg

We had a really good time! Two cars from Canada including a Leaf! The most popular contest was the "Blind Drive" while the "Back up" was the most difficult. First Prize was won with a Pair of Queens! The Poker Run concept was relaxed and fun. On the Tesla Motors Forum there is a suggestion for a "re-run". If there is interest I am willing to set it up for August to coincide with the BC2BC Rally that will be traversing north central Washington on Saturday the 16th.