TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

PlugShare and NRMA Network

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Hairyman, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Hairyman

Hairyman Member

I’ve noticed in the last couple of days that the NRMA network has disappeared from the PlugShare app.

All still there on Google maps (the NRMA app is a farce).

Anyone have any ideas why this might be the case? Apart from manually re-entering them as I go, is it worth an email to PlugShare directly?

2. meloccom

meloccom Moderator Aus/NZ

I’ve checked Mittagong, Wallsend, Bega and Albury. These all come up on my Plug Share app and are NRMA quick chargers.
    Was it a particular site you can’t find?
    Have you checked the filers on your Plug Share app?

• Helpful x 1
  3. Hairyman

Hairyman Member

I reloaded PlugShare and fiddled with the filters. I’ll try again. Ta

4. Hairyman

Hairyman Member

Ahh.. turning the Chademo filter back on has fixed it.

5. Chuq

Chuq Active Member

I think superchargers are the only ones which auto-update (including auto-delete) based on source data. Example, when St Leonards SC was removed from Tesla's map yesterday, the Plugshare entry disappeared.. all those checkins and photos gone! The NRMA ones are manually added so shouldn't suffer the same fate.

• Informative x 2