Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plugshare deleting pictures and reviews

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

X.l.r.8

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2018
Toronto/Tampa
Interestingly plugshare have deleted reviews, good and bad, along with pictures to ensure Yorkdale East retains a high score. Which is weird as it also increased its charging rates yet does nothing about the 70% occupancy rate of EV’s not charging. I don’t care to much if they increase the cost slightly, I’m all for public charging solutions but if I’m paying for people just to be able to park near the doors because they drive an EV then that’s totally different. If the EV drivers believe that’s a parking area then why not ICE cars to. Looking back at other people’s pictures and comments it’s repeat offenders so it’s obviously an accepted action. Shame as the next step is to simply shut the chargers down if they are not bringing in revenue.

Interestingly plugshare have deleted reviews, good and bad, along with pictures to ensure Yorkdale East retains a high score. Which is weird as it also increased its charging rates yet does nothing about the 70% occupancy rate of EV’s not charging. I don’t care to much if they increase the cost slightly, I’m all for public charging solutions but if I’m paying for people just to be able to park near the doors because they drive an EV then that’s totally different. If the EV drivers believe that’s a parking area then why not ICE cars to. Looking back at other people’s pictures and comments it’s repeat offenders so it’s obviously an accepted action. Shame as the next step is to simply shut the chargers down if they are not bringing in revenue.
What do you mean? PlugShare is removing photos of license plates? If that’s the case, yes PlugShare has been removing photos.

• Informative
Reactions: RiverBrick