Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

plugshare shows supercharger in Idaho

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Coeur D' Alene Resort -- "Ask for Greg, he is an awesome help with power!" ... all in caps (sorry, I just couldn't bring myself to write it that way)

... Somebody just got a little overenthusiastic with their hotel listing.

If you want to help them out, give 'em a call and educate them on what they need to advertise/provide for maximum EV owner eyeballs.

To be precise, in St Marie, Idaho, 60ish miles south of Coeur d'Alene. Some how I kind of doubt it.

Sigh, I wish folks couldn't do this. Since Tesla Superchargers are only from, well, Tesla, the folks who run PlugShare should not let anyone add one, or at least, put them in some kind of holding queue till they verify it on Tesla's site, where all open superchargers are listed. I opened up the edit box for that listing and clicked "report a problem" and let the PlugShare folks know as much--just my take on it, but it does hurt the reliability/usability (or at least, perceived usefulness of it in my eyes) of PlugShare IMHO.

I am curious who "Greg" is, though--he may be surprised when someone tracks him down and asks where the Tesla Supercharger he is. ;-)