TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

PM notifications

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Doug_G, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

I just received an email notification that a private message has arrived.

The PM was sent - and received - last Friday.

Lost email message or maybe something is a little glitchy here?

2. Raffy.Roma

Raffy.Roma Active Member

Doug some minutes ago I didn't manage to post on TMC. Also to me it looked like something strange was happening. Maybe a virus on TMC?

3. markwj

markwj Moderator, Asia Pacific

If you 'view headers' of the message, and look at the 'Received' headers, you can see the date/time the eMail hit each hop along the way to you. That should tell you the source of the delay.

4. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

I had a look through the header, and all indications are that it was sent today.

5. FlasherZ

FlasherZ Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv

Mine have been heavily delayed lately (by 3-4 hours), but not days.