Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PNW - Model Y 19 inch Gemini wheels for 20” Inductions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seen a bit of luck with these posts but mainly in SoCal and East coast. Anyone in the Pacific Northwest looking (or willing) to trade their 20” Inductions for my 19” Gemini’s?

My car has 2800 miles on it but a winter set of Gemini’s were on it from Jan - April and I’ve had the car since start of Nov. Sooo maybe 1,750 miles on the Gemini wheels and continental tires? (The winter set is a full separate set of wheels and tires)

Possibly a smidge more range with the 19s, a bit more sidewall so slightly more forgiving (comfortable) ride and maybe less chance of tire and/or wheel damage from crappy roads. That’s originally why I opted for the 19s; just was really worried about destroying tires or wheels hitting potholes or something at highway speeds… hopefully if I find a trade the universe doesn’t come back to laugh at me by having me on the side of the road with a cracked Induction wheel or something, lol

I’m in Tri Cities area (SE WA state) but I’m open to Seattle/Portland areas. (Though would LOVE local or even Spokane distance ;) )