Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Podcast Updates & Iheart radio - channels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all - I am driving my first Tesla :) (Model Y, since 7/2021).

1) I have noticed that my podcasts thru Tesla's connectivity do not seem to update on their own (ie grab new sessions). I read somewhere that logging out of TuneIn would solve that....the only problem was it seemed to then erase all my favorites within connectivity ! Is there a better solution ?

2) I originally had a station thru TuneIn via Iheart (i have no idea how i managed this)..... but with number one above, that station is now gone. Any idea how i can get it back ?

thanks !

I personally don't think tunein is the way to listen to podcast. I know it's an option but I have more flexibility with a phone app where I can speed up a cast along with removing any blank space in conversation. I use podcast addict and have loved the features it offers.

Did you ever figure out why iHeart is not showing up on TuneIn Tesla app. Strange as in the TuneIn iPhone app, all iHeart stations shows up, but yet in TuneIn Tesla app only iHeart podcasts shows up. Sure wish stations would too, since Tesla does not have AM radio.