Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Podcast Updates & Iheart radio - channels

DougC20

Mar 13, 2021
Los Angeles, CA
Hi all - I am driving my first Tesla :) (Model Y, since 7/2021).

1) I have noticed that my podcasts thru Tesla's connectivity do not seem to update on their own (ie grab new sessions). I read somewhere that logging out of TuneIn would solve that....the only problem was it seemed to then erase all my favorites within connectivity ! Is there a better solution ?

2) I originally had a station thru TuneIn via Iheart (i have no idea how i managed this)..... but with number one above, that station is now gone. Any idea how i can get it back ?

thanks !

Darmie

Supporting Member
Jan 13, 2016
Clear Lake TX.
I personally don't think tunein is the way to listen to podcast. I know it's an option but I have more flexibility with a phone app where I can speed up a cast along with removing any blank space in conversation. I use podcast addict and have loved the features it offers.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC