Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Podcasts skipping to end of episode with TuneIn

Verno

Apr 12, 2020
Canada
hey guys,

Running 2020.24.6.9, the new TuneIn UI moved favorites around and now the latest bug is that I will be listening to an episode of anything, get out of the car, jump back in a few minutes later and it will just start playing the end of the episode. It is driving me insane. Anyone else encounter this or know how to fix it?

Rant mode on:

Getting really fed up with the Model 3 UI, just wish they would give me Carplay already. Kept having issues on stable so I went to Advanced and its the same story here. Spotify integration sucks and is buggy, lacks podcasts. TuneIn sucks and they can't seem to stabilize the app. This is supposed to be industry leading infotainment, instead its just google maps on an iPad and a bunch of buggy integrations for a few limited services. I drove my brothers $20,000 KIA on the weekend and that thing has a better infotainment experience thanks to Carplay/AA. So much for premium connectivity.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC