Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PodPoint App

westrow3

Aug 13, 2019
Southampton
Had a PodPoint installed today...it's connected to the wifi...the installer said it'd take a couple of hours to register on the app. When I add the serial number into the app I immediately get an error stating the attached. Anyone have experience of this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191001-202854.png
    Screenshot_20191001-202854.png
    208.6 KB · Views: 10

NewbieT

Aug 16, 2019
North West
I got the same message after install a few weeks ago. I called them and they sorted it. The app doesn’t give you much functionality but does give you charging history.

westrow3

Aug 13, 2019
Southampton
Ok thanks. I've given them a call, hopefully they'll resolve it tomorrow. I mainly would like to schedule charging from time to time, I think it'll give me that functionality.

ivangr

Jul 22, 2019
dunfermline
Ok thanks. I've given them a call, hopefully they'll resolve it tomorrow. I mainly would like to schedule charging from time to time, I think it'll give me that functionality.

no it doesn’t unfortunately. app is pretty useless. you can set a schedule in your tesla though.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC