Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pole Position game missing on EU 2019 Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!

I recently took delivery (only 4 days ago!) of my Performance Model 3 in Paris, France.
Having owned a "classic" Model S (2014, pre AP) for almost 5 years, I was of course looking forward to using EAP, enjoying Easter Eggs not available in older Teslas, etc.

And there comes my misery: POLE POSITION is not listed in the Atari games available in my Model 3. I am running SW version 2019.4.2 so it should be there, right?

Well, I can't find it. Asteroids, Lunar Lander, Missile Command, Centipede, Millipide are all there. But pole position is missing.

Anyone knows why? Is the availability of this game region based?

Thanks

• Informative
Reactions: tracksyde
Yes, that is what I thought but then I checked with people owning S or X in Europe, and they do have the pole position game in their cars (the newest ones only, of course).
So it can't be licensing problems.

It's really strange the Model 3s being delivered in Europe right now don't have it

I had Pole Position in my Model 3 the first week after delivery (Febr. 7th) with firmware version 2018.51.10.1
After the update to version 2019.4.2 Pole Position was gone... :confused:

Hope it will come back cause the kids loved it. :)

DC1EEA80-76DE-4110-B228-8E6EBE3E87FD.jpeg

Reactions: APotatoGod
I was looking at the Atari games and noticed that pole position game is not listed any more. I am in the US and received my M3 in May of 2018. I think Tesla removed it on their last update. I am currently on V9.0 (2019.5.4 4c3c314) which I got about a week ago.