Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Polestar Drivers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

PITA

Model 3 Performance
Sep 2, 2021
West Midlands, UK
Been driving my 2021 Model 3 Performance for about 2 weeks now...

What is it with Polestar 2 Drivers driving like dicks?

Counted three now pissing about, carving me up... 🤔

Are they perminently in Dick Mode? I'm just leaving them to it...

Is EV Rage a thing? 😂😂🙈🙈

Is EV Rage a thing? 😂😂🙈🙈

Possibly former BMW/MB/AUDI pilots who have seen the light (at least in part). Perhaps in a paddy as they go from one out-of-service public charger to another?

Is EV Rage a thing? 😂😂🙈🙈
Go easy on them they are probably just running late and stressed trying to find a working charger 😇

Ive never seen a Polestar on the roads at all, however there are dicks in all walks of life and they drive all sorts of cars, perhaps its a bit of "my car is better than yours" but we cant all like the same thing as we all have specific needs to satisfy when we buy anything - so better is all subjective. I haven't found anything negative or positive about having a Tesla in regard to how other drivers react to the Tesla. I probably drive slower now because i know the M3P can just about trounce anything on the roads - I just bath in the smugness and enjoy every moment in the car.

I'm not driving any different to how i drove my last car (Merc) but i do find in the Tesla i seem to get an awful lot more folk Tailgaiting me as if to try and push me on to go faster...

Only seen 1 polestar on the roads to be fair so cant comment on that, I test drove one and was nice but the Tesla was more appealing to me in the end

Reactions: MrT3
My nemesis is white van drivers who seem to want to get a real close look inside the rear window. I'm never sure if it's a desire to "win" (whatever that means) or just an attempt to watch the car scoot off into the distance like some people do when meeting a Ferrari or lambo..

Most polestar drivers on the road have been amiable to me at least - but you know mines only a LR pre performance boost but since yours is the full fat performance model they just want to know what they are missing in the extra oomph compared to theirs and they need to dash to a working rapid charger ;-) I mean there’s ionity but they are like hens teeth in the UK ;-)

Just hold up a picture of a supercharger and start laughing....

Who needs a picture... 😁😁😁

I did wonder what the purpose of these were in the Tesla Shop... now I know. It's a trolling device 🥰

I shall take it out with me and start waving, while looking sad for them...

Screenshot_20210924-185525_Gallery.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: yfwt and Mr H
The Polestar is a nice car and I don’t like to bash other EVs, but we’re hardly living in a country like Norway or Sweden where it doesn’t really matter what EV you drive. Here, only a Tesla is feasible for long journeys. Fast chargers are few and far between, and the few that do exist are horribly expensive and often don’t work. So I can forgive their rage at seeing Teslas merrily going around the country on the supercharger network. It must sting bad that they put down so much cash when they could have got a Tesla instead.

Reactions: M3noob