Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Police Palaver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If what happened to des16 happened to me and I caught the " rona " my legal team would be petitioning the court to have all those " serve and protect " public servants who won't mask up tested and if any came back positive or had anti-bodies I would be eagerly awaiting a large settlement unless of course I died then my estate would be eagerly awaiting a massive settlement.

Curious how you would prove you got infected exactly then keyboard warrior.

"My legal team"....lol....

if the pandemic continues on (as many of us expect), and passions run high on 'both sides' of this divide, I'm expecting that we'll hear, in the news, of shootings, stabbings and death threats to those who intentionally put others in danger, like this.

I can see it happening. push some people too far - they'll get 'stabby' (as the phrase goes).

cop antagonizes a citizen and puts his life at risk. citizen fears for his life and grabs the only thing they have, maybe mace. the cop gets more than stabby in response.

now that's an america I can be proud of! (that is, if I was soviet...)

Even if it gets torn down and rebuilt, there will again be bad eggs.

so, lets accept the bad and not even try to better it? nice attitude.

Base line, is that if you pull over, right in front of an approaching police car, blocking their path, without looking where you are going, a ticket is not to be unexpected.

tickets don't put you in the hospital or cause your grandma to DIE.

this *sugar* is serious, you morans. for those that consider it a laughing matter, I do hope you have a family member that gets directly impacted. sorry to say that, but the mitts are now off. it seems that some of you actually need to have your hand burned before you understand that fire is hot.

during a pandemic, where your very breath could cause someone to die, this is assault.

jury of peers may not look so kindly at this behavior; especially as this sets in over the next months and the country realizes that its not a joke and not a HOAX.

damn. the ignorance of my 'fellow' americans never ceases to astound me ;(

cops don't stop crimes. cops are there for clean-up.

ask any cop. if he's honest with you, you'll be shocked at the answer.

stop the myth. they are not gods and they don't lower crime rates.
Ok I’ll ask myself as I was a cop for five years. Oh wait, I’m lying and am part of the problem, I get it. Maybe I’m defensive as I know what it’s really like in there. Yes, bad cops, but not all of them as portrayed. But believe what you want if you’ve never been on that side. Beauty of our country.

Yeah because the corrupt NYPD that run over people with SUVs couldn't possibly be falsifying numbers for their agenda! And 40 million extra people out of work couldn't possibly have ANY effect on crime right?
Hey believe what you want. No sure what you are talking about with people being run over. Are these the people that attacked police cars? It may have an impact. Do you have a study showing the cause?

If you choose to ignore the news there really isn't a point in me trying to educate you.
Not interested in being educated by you, I’ve read the same news you have. But we come to different conclusions based on what we know about the cops. Unless you’ve actually even one, which I suspect you haven’t. Maybe thing are different in NYC, all I’m trying to point out is that painting all cops as terrible everywhere is untrue and dangerous. Go ahead and click disagree but notice I haven’t on yours because I respect your view I’d that how you really feel about every cope everywhere.

Ok I’ll ask myself as I was a cop for five years. Oh wait, I’m lying and am part of the problem,

Police perjury: It's called 'testilying'

see, we can't TELL when you are lying and when you are not. there is a term that your guys know, I'm sure, but maybe many, here, don't. testilying. do you deny that's a real problem?

additionally, its been accepted (sadly) that cops can lie to you all they want, but its a CRIME to lie to them.

so, want to talk about honesty and cops? you REALLY want to go there??

Police perjury: It's called 'testilying'

see, we can't TELL when you are lying and when you are not. there is a term that your guys know, I'm sure, but maybe many, here, don't. testilying. do you deny that's a real problem?

additionally, its been accepted (sadly) that cops can lie to you all they want, but its a CRIME to lie to them.

so, want to talk about honesty and cops? you REALLY want to go there??
Oh gawd, did we really go there? I’ve gave up on trying to have an adult conversation with juveniles.

Not interested in being educated by you

reminds me of the new london case. cops, there, don't want to be 'too smart' either:

Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops

yeah, lots of bootlickers don't know this or wont admit it, but cop shops turn you away if you are too bright.

these guys carry guns and can end you life (and usually get away with it).

let that sink in. if you score too high, they don't want you.

defend that. if you dare.

Oh gawd, did we really go there? I’ve gave up on trying to have an adult conversation with juveniles.

defend your position. dont be a coward. if you believe in your view, DEFEND IT.

yes, I went there. tesilying. cops lie all the time and its legal.

defend that and don't duck the issue.

we're talking about trust. its 100% relevant.

how can you trust a force that is allowed to lie?

Police Can Lie To You But You Can't Lie To Them

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/is-it-legal-for-law-enforcement-officers-to-lie-to-786688.html

Strangely, it is legal for law enforcement officers to lie to someone during an interview or interrogation. However, if the resulting statement, admission or confession is a product of the officers' promise of benefit or threat of coercion, the statement, admission or confession will be excluded from evidence at trial, regardless of proper "Miranda" warnings.

Are Police Allowed To Lie To Me During Questioning?

Are Police Allowed To Lie To Me During Questioning?
Not only are they allowed to but I think that they are encouraged to do that. They do not consider it an immoral thing to trick or mislead somebody that they think committed a crime.

lets bring this RIGHT out into the open. you asked, and so, lets shed some light on this matter, shall we?

great. your turn.

Reactions: LionXng
reminds me of the new london case. cops, there, don't want to be 'too smart' either:

Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops

yeah, lots of bootlickers don't know this or wont admit it, but cop shops turn you away if you are too bright.

these guys carry guns and can end you life (and usually get away with it).

let that sink in. if you score too high, they don't want you.

defend that. if you dare.
I’ll be happy to respond, but won’t defend that. Yeah that’s f’d up. But your claim that ALL cops are bad is patently false. Yes, there are bad ones and they system could use some changes. That’s the same in every profession. Go look up the amount of people that are killed by doctors every year. Do you want to defund them? All I’m saying is that people that want change blanket label all cops as bad. It doesn’t help the cause for change. Too bad people can see that and make the distinction.

Status
Not open for further replies.