Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Politics - Quarantine Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elon Musk will not endorse Joe Biden for President. Subsequetially:
The FCC took away $900 million grant from SpaceX Starlink.
The DOJ is suing SpaceX for discrimination.
The EEOC is taking legal action against Tesla.
The EPA is trying to stop SpaceX launches in Texas.
The NHTSA is punishing 2 million Tesla drivers with more burdensome Autopilot dysfunctions.

There have been no such actions against other auto manufacturers.
Tell that to GM Cruise.

The government is going after Cruise. Many top executives resigned (about 10 including the CEO). The workforce is 24% cut.

Reactions: WyoDude
Elon Musk will not endorse Joe Biden for President. Subsequetially:
The FCC took away $900 million grant from SpaceX Starlink.
The DOJ is suing SpaceX for discrimination.
The EEOC is taking legal action against Tesla.
The EPA is trying to stop SpaceX launches in Texas.
The NHTSA is punishing 2 million Tesla drivers with more burdensome Autopilot dysfunctions.

There have been no such actions against other auto manufacturers.
Tesla’s luxury super charging station is also a Tesla business center. This is Tesla’s undisclosed plan. It mainly aims to improve service quality, upgrade existing super charging stations, and establish a business unique to Tesla. Center, and in the future, more and more Tesla Supercharging commercial comprehensive service parks will be established to cover the Tesla network around the world.

THE CLIMATE CHANGE/GLOBAL WARMING ISSUES HAVE NO POLITICAL COLOR!
The ignorance or dishonesty of that statement is profound.

What it says is that you think greedy people with biases like politicisns aren’t going to exploit whatever they can to advantage themselves or their political agenda? Do you truly believe (are that gullible) that human nature of self interest has no part in anyone’s agenda? If you do, I have some carbon credits to sell you.

Joe Bidens green agenda gives subsidies based on income thresholds. That means they care more about Marxism (wealth redistribution) than the environment. You don’t think that’s political?

The UN and various “treaties” on climate excludes poorer and higher growth and polluting countries from compliance? They wouldn’t if the environment trumped politics/wealth redistribution.

So that you think Al Gore, or the IPCC are not political, requires a depth of ignorance that I can’t muster.

So of course many have ulterior motives.

You get what you incentivize. In the private sector profits are a motivator, in government sponsored science, politics is the prime motivator. Telling the politicians (you paycheck) what they want to hear, gets more fame and fortune (research grants).

The ignorance or dishonesty of that statement is profound.

What it says is that you think greedy people with biases like politicisns aren’t going to exploit whatever they can to advantage themselves or their political agenda? Do you truly believe (are that gullible) that human nature of self interest has no part in anyone’s agenda? If you do, I have some carbon credits to sell you.

Joe Bidens green agenda gives subsidies based on income thresholds. That means they care more about Marxism (wealth redistribution) than the environment. You don’t think that’s political?

The UN and various “treaties” on climate excludes poorer and higher growth and polluting countries from compliance? They wouldn’t if the environment trumped politics/wealth redistribution.

So that you think Al Gore, or the IPCC are not political, requires a depth of ignorance that I can’t muster.

So of course many have ulterior motives.

You get what you incentivize. In the private sector profits are a motivator, in government sponsored science, politics is the prime motivator. Telling the politicians (you paycheck) what they want to hear, gets more fame and fortune (research grants).
This is a SCIENTIFIC THREAD and as such has NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS.
DON'T WANT THIS THREAD TO GET POLITICAL!
So I asked you PLEASE don't try to turn this thread, which is a sticky thread concerning a very delicate matter read by many people, into a political thread.

If you will continue in your behavior to get this thread political I ask to Moderators to intervene.

Status
Not open for further replies.