Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Politics - Quarantine Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is the fantasy that way too many accept. see big douche versus turd sandwich
It's not a fantasy, but it is a very imperfect system. When you design and implement a "perfect" governing system that involves humans, please share it with the world so we can all participate. Until then, this representative democracy is what we have to live with in America.

It's not a fantasy, but it is a very imperfect system. When you design and implement a "perfect" governing system that involves humans, please share it with the world so we can all participate. Until then, this representative democracy is what we have to live with in America.
I think that you've missed the point, the system is broken, you view of how it should be is not the reality we have, the decision makers are not the population, it is the elitists who manipulate the masses.
#criticalthinking.

If you mean more breaks for fossil fuel interests and those who bought trump the election then I agree.
Oh Lord, please...no politics here. This was my one bastion of hope where I could talk about my favorite car and escape the political BS on every side over the past 9 months or so. How 'bout them Cowboys! I don't care...just anything but politics.

Dan

Reactions: S3XY and garsh
Why Trump men ? Tesla is made in the US, don't get your point ....
It's often the case that money talks, oil and energy companies are huge and will not be easy ignored. They won't take their future obsolescence lying down.

They've heavily influenced Trump on relaxing energy policies, they've lobbied and fought against EVs for years.

You'd think Tesla would get special treatment being an American company that actually does manufacturing in the US unlike other "American" brands.

His point has to do with the fossil fuel industry and where they like to donate their money.

Look it up. The Democratic National Committee's warchest to get Hillary Clinton elected received large amounts of campaign monies from petroleum industry associations and relations. Over twice as much as they donated to the RNC.

Big Oil = the DNC. It's a matter of public record whether CNN or MSNBC or Hollywood wants to admit it or not. Living in denial changes nothing.

Why do you think Big Oil has done so well under the DNC?

The #1 trait of the modern liberal is how easily they are mislead.

Reactions: Kutu
Look it up. The Democratic National Committee's warchest to get Hillary Clinton elected received large amounts of campaign monies from petroleum industry associations and relations. Over twice as much as they donated to the RNC.

Big Oil = the DNC. It's a matter of public record whether CNN or MSNBC or Hollywood wants to admit it or not. Living in denial changes nothing.

Why do you think Big Oil has done so well under the DNC?

The #1 trait of the modern liberal is how easily they are mislead.
Um, nice try. Incorrect.

Oil & Gas | OpenSecrets

Oil and gas industry has pumped millions into Republican campaigns

Trump and the Republican Party are doing Big Oil's bidding

A bit of projection at the end there I note.

Status
Not open for further replies.