Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Politics - Quarantine Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting to see how the EV tax credits pan out with either the Green Act or Biden's Infrastructure bill. At this point, I could end up getting next year's model depending on how slow the legislation process it.

When do the new year models come out? I tried doing research, but couldn't find when the 2021 Model 3 was released. I vaguely remember it being available in Oct or Nov of 2020, but I wasn't 100% sure. If new models are released around the same time every year, it would help me understand when the 2022 may potentially get released.
Bidens busy with a new coloring book....he may be a while... 😂

If this is their floor to start negotiating, then there's only one way to go from here...up. Those elephants and donkeys should be able to get it together.
Mitch McConnel just finished saying he doesn’t want republicans to be viewed as the party of no. Hahaha. He and the republicans block EVERYTHING.

Mitch McConnel just finished saying he doesn’t want republicans to be viewed as the party of no. Hahaha. He and the republicans block EVERYTHING.
They just passed a $1T infrastructure bill together. Democrats have lately been a "more, more, more" party so Republicans have been a "no, no, no" party.

The biggest myth that exists in our world today is that if "we just tax the rich more they can pay for everything." How is that working in CA and NY? Not so well...

Yes, Tesla is providing EVGo with Tesla connectors.

However, I was informed by Tesla that while they will provide Tesla connectors to the nation’s largest public fast-charging network, it is unlikely that they would do that for a single standalone installation.

I find it puzzling that Tesla was offering to provide 16 Supercharger charging posts for free, but OUC instead chooses to pay Power Electronics for an additional 16 of their fast chargers.

Larry
Larry, No surprise. Orlando is run by Democrats who hate Tesla because it is non-union. County Mayors' wife is Democrat Congresswoman Val Demings who plans to run for Senate against Republican Senator Marco Rubio. Democrat Orlando City Mayor Buddy Dyer also threatened to run for Governor against Republican Governor Ron DeSantis. Why do you think Tesla was not invited to the White House for the big photo op for US auto companies going to EVs. Unions send money back to the Democratic party and expect politicians to fall in line.

I think Tesla has become a chicken with its head cut off, to be quite honest and frank. They are going to start to lose ground quickly in the US if they don't watch their backs. No PR, no customer service, and terrible QC is a really bad mix for an automotive company.

Everyone likes the "they are a young company excuse"...if they can't do it now with a relatively small customer base and output, they sure as hell aren't going to be able to do it in the futur
my business wouldn’t last long if had the Tesla avoid conflict at all expense or run and hide like our President. Step up and tell the truth it always works for me. People may not like it When you tell the truth, but It usually doesn’t make them madder

my business wouldn’t last long if had the Tesla avoid conflict at all expense or run and hide like our President. Step up and tell the truth it always works for me. People may not like it When you tell the truth, but It usually doesn’t make them madder
He went to the bunker during protests? This post must be 3 years old.

Which President(s) have a poor relationship with the truth?????????

You can literally spot the Covidiots by looking at the likes and dislikes of your post 🤣
Seriously, why are people disliking this. Imagine choosing death over using your brain cells. Insane!
Fun Fact:

I don't talk politics here, but every time a Trump fan boy does, I reply with a snarky comment. I then add everyone who gives a thumbs down to my ignore list. That group is irrational and not worth engaging with. I have 9 so far.

I know.......his supporter drank the kool-aid.
I think it wasn’t so much a vote for Biden/Harris for many, but a vote against the guy who (with zero grounding) proclaimed “this little virus will just disappear like magic…like a miracle, in April 2020”.

(and today…august 2021, refrigerator trucks being used in Alabama and other red states to store excess covid bodies)

I think it wasn’t so much a vote for Biden/Harris for many, but a vote against the guy who (with zero grounding) proclaimed “this little virus will just disappear like magic…like a miracle, in April 2020”.

(and today…august 2021, refrigerator trucks being used in Alabama and other red states to store excess covid bodies)
I'd have to agree with that statement. In 2016, I didn't really vote for him, I voted AGAINST Clinton. I mean, what person in their right mind would want another Clinton in office? But then 2020 came along, and as much as I didn't want to vote for Trump again, Biden/Harris was a train derailment in progress and continues to be so. If only Trump had a tweet censor and could regulate what spontaneously spews from his mouth? But at least he had the country's welfare in his heart and wanted to protect us with closed borders and from illegal aliens. Biden/Harris are only concerned with themselves and how they are perceived by their party. They want to give amnesty and full social security rights to all those illegal aliens that haven't paid a nickel into the SS system. Why? So the illegal aliens can vote for them. They couldn't care less about middle class America. They already voted themselves a golden umbrella for healthcare and retirement. Obamacare doesn't pertain to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.