Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Poll] Are you an existing Tesla owner?

Do you already own a Tesla? (giving you priority on the reservation list)

• Yes

Votes: 95 56.5%
  • No

Votes: 73 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't have a reservation. I'm waiting for the next MX ;) And a 2xSC in Estonia ;) Tesla should first make sure all countries have at least one 2xSC (service center + supercharger) before adding more in current countries. This remains a blocking issue for the time being.

I don't think so :)

Ok. The last count was 455,000 Model 3 reservations. Your poll currently says 46.2% of reservations are owners. That would mean over 210,000 owners have a Model 3 reservation. The last I have seen is that Tesla has sold 230,000 cars. Assuming there was a distinct owner for every car and none of them have been totaled in a wreck, that is over 90% of owners that have a Model 3 reservation. Seems unlikely to me. Your audience is skewed towards current owners.

Ok. The last count was 455,000 Model 3 reservations. Your poll currently says 46.2% of reservations are owners. That would mean over 210,000 owners have a Model 3 reservation. The last I have seen is that Tesla has sold 230,000 cars. Assuming there was a distinct owner for every car and none of them have been totaled in a wreck, that is over 90% of owners that have a Model 3 reservation. Seems unlikely to me. Your audience is skewed towards current owners.

Except you don't know what percent of those subsets of people are on this forum. So those numbers don't tell you anything.

I'm asking the question to the people here, not surveying the total population of either of those groups.

What mileage do you average on each?

If you are asking about miles per month, I am at 109K miles on my Model S (about 75K miles per year) and I am at 30K miles on my Model X (about 36K miles per year).

If you are talking about energy efficiency, I am averaging 360 watt hours per mile on my X and 344 watt hours per mile on my S.

My wife and I do a lot of driving. I live in Arizona and work in California... She is from Washington and we do a lot of trips there.

Brent

If you are asking about miles per month, I am at 109K miles on my Model S (about 75K miles per year) and I am at 30K miles on my Model X (about 36K miles per year).

If you are talking about energy efficiency, I am averaging 360 watt hours per mile on my X and 344 watt hours per mile on my S.

My wife and I do a lot of driving. I live in Arizona and work in California... She is from Washington and we do a lot of trips there.

Brent

I was wondering about miles per month, how it averaged out for you having multiple EVs.

A lot of us owners have 2 reservations as well - this will throw a bit of a wrench in those numbers

Reactions: David99
Just wondering how many of us are already Tesla owners or if the Model 3 will be your first Tesla.
This is my 1st post. (Cool Forum) I voted "NO" but I will have priority delivery. My son is a Tech @ Tesla He ordered/configured our Mod 3 Saturday morning after the big "Hand-over" event in Fremont. We will be a 1st time EV owners when the M3 is delivered in a couple of months.We have lots to learn....

Reactions: AlanSqB