Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Poll] - are you ordering Tesla solar roof?

are you ordering Tesla solar roof?

• Definitely! I love the design!

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Seriously considering it. Still trying to get more info.

Votes: 37 36.3%
  • Yes. I will get solar. But I will get regular solar panel instead.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure. I don't like the four solar roof tile designs. Hope there will be more choices.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure. I need more info on how much money I will save.

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Not sure. Local policies in my area doesn't support solar (net metering, time-of-use rates, tax etc)

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • No. I will wait until my house's roof need to be replaced.

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • No. My house already got solar panels installed.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • Hell No. I bet the system will be very expensive.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
looks like people are not interested in voting?
Actually, I can't vote as I have multiple answers. I'm seriously interested, but already have solar on a portion of the house's roof. Can easily add it to the detached garage, but I'd wait until I need to replace the relatively new roof before adding it to the house. Also, we routinely get up on the roof and would need to know how it does being walked on.

Actually, I can't vote as I have multiple answers. I'm seriously interested, but already have solar on a portion of the house's roof. Can easily add it to the detached garage, but I'd wait until I need to replace the relatively new roof before adding it to the house. Also, we routinely get up on the roof and would need to know how it does being walked on.
Elon already said that solar roof can be walked on with no problem. Check his Twitter page.