Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How much would you pay for this upgrade, theoretically?

• Nothing, not interested

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • $1250 - $2000

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • $2000 - $3000

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • More than $3000

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw this image in a post about the 2017 Porsche Panamera. Looks like a backseat touchscreen that's part of the center console. Now THIS is something that's worth the crazy price Tesla charges for the new center console.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• sbo3x9ukgb33luxq6xn8.jpg
    sbo3x9ukgb33luxq6xn8.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 109
I give my kids in the back a wireless mouse and let them poke around on the center console, which they can see from where they're sitting.

It also solves the lack of voice commands Tesla doesn't have, and is a Super Siri. I just ask my kids to do things and they carry it out for me without having to take my eyes off the road.

They will also google around and find wiki pages for places we're driving through and read aloud facts and sights, we've often found interesting tid bits about places that cause us to stop or navigate toward and check things out. Things you'd otherwise never know about and blow right by..

$10 solution. Way more flexible, fun, and engaging with your passengers who might otherwise just be poking around on their smartphones facebooking their lives away to oblivion.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJones390