Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: Did you edit order after white interior was added to Model 3 AWD?

Did you edit your order after white interior became available on the Model 3 AWD?

• I ordered AWD and kept the black interior.

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • I ordered AWD and changed to white interior.

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • I ordered RWD and didn't make any changes.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I initially ordered RWD and changed to AWD w/ white interior.

• I ordered P-AWD w/ white interior and didn't make any changes.

• I initially ordered P-AWD w/ white interior and changed to AWD w/ white interior.

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
White interior became available in the configurator late 7/23 for the non-Performance AWD Model 3. Did you edit your order as a result of this addition? Please vote only if you initially ordered before white interior became available on the non-Performance AWD Model 3 AND if editing the order was still an option for you (Edit button still active). If none of the poll responses apply to you, you can't edit or if you already took delivery, please don't vote.

• Disagree
Reactions: robquast
I was on the phone with a Tesla sales guy yesterday and he confirmed that any configuration changes after finalizing your order that relate to how it would be physically altered (i.e. interior color, paint color, any hardware-related changes) would result in a delay of built and delivery.

I was on the phone with a Tesla sales guy yesterday and he confirmed that any configuration changes after finalizing your order that relate to how it would be physically altered (i.e. interior color, paint color, any hardware-related changes) would result in a delay of built and delivery.
I hope this is true, I had a messed up order and they modified the order themselves to correct it, but my order date on the order agreement changed from June 26th to July 25th. :(