Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: First Cyber Truck Delivery Date

When do you think the first Cyber Truck will be delivered?

• I think it will be late (Elon time): 1Q22 - 2Q22

Votes: 26 32.5%
  • I think it will be really late (Elon time++): 3Q22 - 4Q22+

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Elon "Under promise, over deliver" philosophy this time: 2Q21 - 3Q21 or earlier

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Elon "Under promise, over deliver" philosophy++ this time: 1Q21 - 2Q21 or earlier

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • As advertised during unveiling

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jebinc

Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
Let's have some fun (whilst we wait...) :) This thread to capture everyone's thoughts on delivery of the Cyber Truck, taking into consideration history with the 3 and rumors about the Y. It's anyone's guess, so let the guessing begin! :p

Winners will have bragging rights :D

I'm hoping because of the simplicity of the body and the crazy reuse of M3's person and batteries that it comes a little sooner than expected. In my opinion part of what seems to be holding it back is the other projects! Model Y, Semi, Plaid powertrain, possible M3 refresh, Roadster 2.0 (all awesome btw!).

Wait, what?

Can we please not start rumors of a Model 3 refresh? It's like the MS/MX refresh that still hasn't happened yet. :rolleyes:

Yeah in China they've spotted a possible widebody wrapped M3, rumors have been they're making a more luxury refresh for premium buyers out there (and why not here too?).

Attachments

• EDJf5aeUcAAnDTx.jpg
    EDJf5aeUcAAnDTx.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 99
  • Disagree
Reactions: MP3Mike
I would say 'Never'. It was just a prank. :) I'm still waiting for the real Tesla Pickup Truck.

Note: At least, the Ford Mustang Mack-E was on the headline for one day. Elon Musk even congratulated Ford!

Game over now with the Cybertruk doing Sumo wrestling with the F-150.

So far, the only thing I can afford, is This, see below:

Lego Cybertruck - Peter Blackert - flickr.com  .jpg

Credit: Peter Blackert - flickr.com

Last edited:
Reactions: MP3Mike and Tam