Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[POLL] For Cybertruck Res Holders ONLY, what type of buyer are you?

For Cybertruck Res Holders ONLY, what type of buyer are you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like big vehicles where I can sit relatively high. I have a X75 that will be off lease the end of 2021. I may need something in the interim till the car is available. I ordered both the RWD and DWD and will decide when closer which one to buy. As I live in Florida, cold weather mileage loss in not a problem.

Really interesting results so far. Almost two thirds of respondents have never owned a truck before, not surprising. What is surprising is 12% fall into the full sized pickup / hard core truck guy categories. Of course this poll is not statistically representative, but as an indicator I find that fascinating. Keep those votes coming in! I’d love to see a few hundred votes cast before closing the poll.

Oh, and if anyone can tell me how to edit the thread title to insert POLL at the beginning that would be great. Because I’m a big fat dummy and forgot to do that.

Have a small acreage few horses...
Drive my truck to haul my horse trailer & flatbed hay trailer
have a car for daily driving, currently Model 3
Don't drive my 3/4 ton HD Diesel much due to the cost of operating it...
Have a reservation in but am truly waiting for more info.....
If it can pull the horse trailer and not lose 50% range I'm in

Then again guess I could just saddle up & ride home if my battery bale's on me LoL

I know I know...it's bail ;)