Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll for Model 3 Front License Plate holders

What Model 3 front license plate holder are you going with?

• Factory

Votes: 36 57.1%
  • "The Law"

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • "The Bandit"

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • "Sto N Sho"

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Another one not listed

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • None

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't decided what to do with the front of my upcoming (June 7 - yay!) Model 3. Stick with the stock stick-on front plate, go rogue (front plate required in Ontario) with no plate or get one of the aftermarket models. There are a few threads all around the site - but I thought a little impromptu poll would be handy.

I am leaning towards The Bandit at the moment but that had probably changed multiple times over the last few weeks. I remember the same decision with my old Miata. I eventually just put on a standard one but I always thought the front plate looked like buck teeth.

:)

site references:

The Law - The Law - Tesla Model 3 Front License Plate Bracket (Auto Pilot Compatible) XA1004
The Bandit - The Bandit License Plate Holder | 1.9.7.5 Creations
Sto N Sho - 2017-2018 Tesla Model 3 (SNS145)

I'm sure I am missing other options so please feel free to add to the list.

• Informative
Reactions: hoang51
Arg - foiled by work internet block. Will have to check it out later! Thanks for the other alternative.
No problem. It's $75 USD. Here's a video of it in action:

licesneplatebracketformeshgrille_jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: yyzunderdog
I am going with factory.....and to be quite honest, I don't understand folks apprehension towards it. I don't think the factory plate looks bad at all and I am planning on staying in Ontario so I am always going to need a plate on the front. If for some reason it needs to come off, I am sure a combination of dental floss, goo gone and elbow grease will take care of the adhesive. Quite frankly, that will be the next owners problem.