Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

POLL for P90D (range upgrade) owners: What's your shown range at 100% charge?

What does your P90D (range upgrade cars only) show as range at 100% charge? (choose closest)

• 265 miles/427 kms

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 260 miles/419 kms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 255 miles/411 kms

• 250 miles/402 kms

• less than 245 miles/394 kms

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just bought a P90D (which was a P85D with teh range upgrade option to 90 for P90D) and when I charged it for the first time, it went to 405 kms which is a bit shy of 251 miles. I know the advertised standard range for P85D was 410 kms/254 miles...and the P90D range upgrade was 429 kms/266 miles. Just wondering what 2 years of degradation looks like for most owners.

To be clear I'm asking only about :

1. Performance D cars...P90D, not regular 90D cars which have a different range profile altogether
2. Range upgrade' cars that were pre-refresh, and sold during the transition from 85 to 90 batteries, and the upgrade was offered when configuring the car or for about a year after

Thanks!

For that poll to work, you need to define what kind of estimate you expect people to look at, rated/typical etc
thanks for teh suggestion

I'm referring to what the car shows when you charge it. Rated range. I said above the 'standard' range.

Not what you typically get (that's full of variables, namely your driving not your battery state), not what the ideal range would be. Just the rated range the car shows you have when full.