Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

POLL: Have you activated the wipers in an ICE car trying to put it into drive...?

Have you activated the wipers in an ICE car trying to put it into drive...?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did it to my mom's car multiple times in the same day. I also, when parked on a small hill, put the car into drive but forgot to put the key in. After some panic of "why am I rolling???" I realized. I then forgot to take the key out. Tesla spoils us!

• Funny
Reactions: CyberGus
I went shopping about 3 months after getting an M3, but I drove our Prius. While I was loading my groceries into the car at the tail end of the trip, my engine cycled on. I stopped for a moment, stunned as I realized that I simply got out and walked away, leaving the car both unlocked and “on” for the duration of my shopping trip. We subsequently traded the Prius in on another M3.

• Funny
Reactions: CyberGus
No because my other ICE vehicles the wiper stalk is on the other side of column. I have to admit that almost every time I drive one of the ICE vehicles I do try to engage D or R at the column and or when I park I just start getting out or the car. I've had one (maybe more.. LOL) of the other cars start rolling away. What a weird sensation when you trying to step out and start doing the splits!